Sunday, August 16, 2009

Confess now

If you have done somthing horrible in the past and it is eating you alife, because you have not told anyone. This is an opportunity for you to come clean and start afresh. Not only your concience will be come clear, but you can also seek forgiveness both from the victim and also from God.

For you to be forgiven, you will have to be clear in your confession. Give your full name, your address (obtional) but neccessary, the type of crime, where the crime took place, in what year the crime was committed and what city.


Please go ahead and describe your crime vividly and clearly, expressing what was going through your mind when you committed such a crime, what happened that led to the crime been committed, Do not leave any details out, because the more you disclose the details of your crime, the clearer your concience. We are trying our best here at " Confess to a Crime" to help you move on with your life less burdened with what you have done in the past. Please, go ahead Blog and confess and good luck.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just correcting the info to my confession . I am anonymous . My email is harpqueen@yahoo.com . I have a slight mental illness . No one knows that sometimes I loiter in the parking lots in Anaheim . I am working on finding a good therapist to help me correct my behaviour !

    ReplyDelete